Working together to better ourselves, each other, and the world around us.
- Savor Breaks – Don’t just enjoy your breaks but truly savor them!
- Protect your time to take care of yourself by taking more breaks throughout your day.
- Relationship – Know yourself and ask, “Is this serving me?”
- Introspection – Dive into yourself, discover who you are, and how you best take care of yourself.
- Nurture – Cultivate love, joy, and positivity.
- Gratitude is a gift that is meant to be shared. Develop relationships by sharing gratitude as a way to savor your break.
- We give our students many things but the greatest gifts we can give are our love and our heart.
- Give students a piece of our heart by giving them a visual reminder as a gift.
- Put your heart into what you do and share your love with students. There can be a lasting impact.
- Speak life through the words you choose to say. Uplift others with your words of kindness, gratitude, and empathy. Words matter so choose them mindfully and with intention.
- Happiness can be cultivated in simple ways in the classroom. There are 6 keys to cultivating happiness.
- Happiness is a mindset and a heartset. It is a gift you can give to yourself and others.
- Happiness is something you can protect.