Working together to better ourselves, each other, and the world around us.
- Control and clarity: With self-discipline, we can control emotions. Have the clarity to see that some things are out of our control.
- Appreciation and attitude of positivity: Be grateful for what you have and choose to be positive.
- Live and learn: With life experiences, you can see there are things out of your control. Learn from it. Children can learn by watching adults show calmness.
- Mindfulness: Be able to see the situation as a moment in time.
- When we open our eyes to see atypical things as gifts, we find more to treasure as we grow our capacity to feel joy.
- Learn to practice mindful moments of deeper gratitude when we begin to discover and see more things as gifts.
- We can see words as gifts to us. We can give the gift of words by intentionally uplifting others with our words.
- The purpose of this new blog series is to share how I see things as gifts. It can lead to greater joy, positivity, and gratitude. See the challenge for the month below!
The best things in life aren’t things. The best gifts in life aren’t things either.