Working together to better ourselves, each other, and the world around us.
- Control and clarity: With self-discipline, we can control emotions. Have the clarity to see that some things are out of our control.
- Appreciation and attitude of positivity: Be grateful for what you have and choose to be positive.
- Live and learn: With life experiences, you can see there are things out of your control. Learn from it. Children can learn by watching adults show calmness.
- Mindfulness: Be able to see the situation as a moment in time.
- We give our students many things but the greatest gifts we can give are our love and our heart.
- Give students a piece of our heart by giving them a visual reminder as a gift.
- Put your heart into what you do and share your love with students. There can be a lasting impact.
- Speak life through the words you choose to say. Uplift others with your words of kindness, gratitude, and empathy. Words matter so choose them mindfully and with intention.
- Happiness can be cultivated in simple ways in the classroom. There are 6 keys to cultivating happiness.
- Happiness is a mindset and a heartset. It is a gift you can give to yourself and others.
- Happiness is something you can protect.